How much did I spend on Roblox? How to check the history of purchases
Roblox is an excellent game platform for all ages that allows players to show a creative approach and develop their own world or participate in the hundreds of the best games of all genres. Although the game is free if you want to buy something additional, for example, clothes, hairstyles or access to a certain game, you will need Robux. Robux is a currency exchanged for real money, which is used to buy various things in the game or on the platform. You can track how much you spent by moving to the page of the purchase history. That’s how.
- How to check the history of Roblox purchases on PC
- How to check the history of RobLox purchases on a mobile phone
How to check the history of Roblox purchases on PC
To check your previous purchases and how many Robux you spent over the past few days and then, you first need to go to the page of My Transactions. To do this:
- Open Roblox on Home page clicking on Roblox icon on the left side or pressing House in the left side panel.
- Click total robux in the upper right side. This will open an opening menu with the parameters of your common Robux. **** and buy a robux.
- Click on the upper button displaying your total robux .
As soon as you click on your common Robux, it will bring you to page My Transactions . Initially, this will show you a summary of your outgoing and incoming Robux amounts. To switch it to your purchases:
- Select drop-down menu Summary menu to open your options
- Select purchases from the drop-down menu
This will show all the purchases made in your account in the last few days or more. You can also choose how much you want to display on the page at the same time by switching another opening menu to the left of the purchase.
How to check the history of RobLox purchases on a mobile phone
Viewing the history of purchases on a mobile device is almost the same, but it requires several additional steps, since the application does not allow you to do this. Here are the steps to view it if you use a mobile device:
- Open Roblox in the browser you preferred.
- Choose viewing in the browser since if you switch to the application, you cannot continue.
- Make sure you entered the system.
- Click on Robux logo in the upper right corner and choose your total robux .
- On my transactions page, open the opening menu and select purchases .
This should show a list of all your previous transactions, as on a PC. However, you will not be able to change the appearance of all elements due to the smaller screen size. This means that if you are looking for something specific, it may take some time to scroll through the entire list.
Here’s how you can track all your purchases in Roblox and view your past transactions. It works almost the same on mobile devices and PCs, but the menu may vary slightly. It is always useful to monitor how much you spend and make sure that there are no purchases that you will not recognize.
Looking for more content Pro Game Guides Roblox? Check out our manuals on how to get a free Avatar of watermelon slices in Roblox or how to get free Xbox avatar items in Roblox Dunking Simulator!