Horizon Forbidden West has received a new update with the patch notes published on May 5. The update fixes a handful of open problems that still have to be resolved, as well as a number of corrections and improvements to main quests, side quests, world activities and more. Unfortunately, Horizon Forbidden West VRR support is nowhere to be found, although Sony recently activated this function on PlayStation 5.
- Horizon Forbidden West 1.13 Patch Notes May 5th update
- KNOWN PROBLEMS
- Consideration and improvements
You can find the complete list of error fixes and changes in the latest patch for Horizon Forbidden West in the following patch notes on 1.13:
Horizon Forbidden West 1.13 Patch Notes May 5th update
We are currently investigating several problems reported by the community. Please note that these problems have not yet been resolved in this patch, but they are known to our teams and they are examined.
- The team continues to make changes to the content of the game, with the aim of reducing visual flickering.
- Players have reported a problem in Handa’s contract “antique relics”, in which the mission progress on “collect 2/3 old relics” or “go to the northern location of the ancient machine” when the player leaves the area.
- Outfits seem to be covered by dark shadows in the inventory.
Consideration and improvements
- Removal of a problem with the main quest “Reach for the Stars”, in which the progress has not been updated after the goal “Eliminated the debris with the Pullcaster” has been restarted.
- A problem with the main quest “To the Brink” was solved, in which Belna sometimes did not spawn the goal “Clear the DaUnt: Kill the Machines”.
- A problem with the main quest “Death door” was fixed in which the progress was blocked after a “Leaplasher Spark Coil” was used in an upgrade before the goal “Collecting resources for the igniter” was active.
- Fixed several problems with the main quest “Singularity”, in which unexpected character behavior could lead to progress blockers.
- Removal of a problem with the secondary quest “Die Bristlebacks”, in which the progress was not updated after the Bristleback-Kadaver has been examined before Carja’s magistrate was talked about.
- Removal of a problem with the side mission “The Bristlebacks”, in which the progress could be blocked because the goal “Kill the Bristlebacks” in the mine was not updated.
- A problem with the secondary quest “Drowned Hopes” was fixed, in which the progress was blocked when an alternative route was used to get to the breakable rocks.
- A problem was solved with the secondary quest “Seried Ambitions”, where the Stormbird could get stuck in the field and block progress.
- A problem with the secondary quest “Balanced ambitions” was solved, in which the dealer Abadund had no command prompt after completing the quest.
- Removal of a problem with the side quest “Signal Spit”, in which the progress was not updated due to the interaction with NPCs in the secondary quest “The wound in the sand”.
- A problem with the “Signal Spit” side mission was solved, in which Aloy could get stuck under water during the destination “Go to the source of the signal”.
- A problem with the side mission “March of a soldier” was fixed, in which the goal “Search for Penttoh’s traces” is not triggered when players arrive at a Sunwing marking near the destination “Glime the mountain”.
- Removal of a problem with the side mission “March of a soldier”, in which the goal “kill the frost claw” was not updated and blocked progress.
- Fixed several problems with the side quest “The Blood Choke”, in which ATEKKA got stuck or disappeared.
- Fixed several problems with the secondary quest “In the Fog”, in which the progress was not updated after killing the Clawstrider.
- Removal of a problem with the side mission “in the fog”, in which the progress was not updated after Garokkah had followed the monument with alarmed machines.
- Removal of a problem with the secondary quest “Forbidden Legacy”, in which the progress was not updated because Alva did not react to the goal “Following Alva to the ATBAY headquarters”.
- Removal of a problem with the side mission “forbidden legacy”, in which a gap between two buildings blocked progress.
Fortnite Patch Notes 1,000,065 for the update of May 5th
- A problem was fixed in Cauldron Iota, in which the goal “Override the Tallneck” was not updated after completion.
- Removal of a problem in Cauldron Chi, in which Aloy, who were overriding, reacted to hostile.
- A problem was solved in contracts “Property Retrieval”, in which the progress in reloading the activity was blocked with all relics found.
- Removal of a problem in the contracts “alarm antennas”, in which the goal was not updated when Aloy had three antennas before the goal “collecting sneaker alarm antennas” was completed.
- Removal of a problem in the “Rollerback Salvage” contract, in which an additional shellsnapper could spawn.
- Removal of a problem in the “Breached Rock” rebel camp, in which the progress was blocked when the leader of the rebels was killed before the goal was “entered the bunker”.
- Removal of a problem in Melee Pits where NPCs wore the wrong armor.
- A problem was fixed in which Aloy could get stuck near the arrog hand.
- Removal of a problem in Black Box: Isle of Spiers, in which the signal remains active after the box has been picked up.
- Removal of a problem in the signal tower, in which some players had a problem when picking up the signal lens.
- A problem was fixed in which the store of storage with previously pursued elements could lead to a crash as a job.
- Fixed a problem in which the tidist’s water hose sweeper may have been interrupted.
- Fixed a problem in which machines did not react to a dead ally.
- Apex Grimmhorn spawn points outside of missions added.
ui / ux
- Symbols for several coils and fabrics fixed.
- Fixed that more metal flower symbols remain on the map.
- Problem resolved, in which Silent strikes were counted twice in the combat statistics menu.
- Fixed several seams on the world map.
performance and stability
- Several streaming corrections in the game and in the film.
- Several crash corrections.
- A problem was fixed in which Aloy’s shadow could be departed if she attacked or focused on in close combat.
- A problem was fixed in which “Fiberzest” and “Vigorste” could not be preserved after the bag was full.
- Several places were remedied where the symbols “Install Vine Cutter Module” were not displayed.
- Several audio corrections and improvements.
- Several corrections to aloys animations.
- Several localization and subtitle corrections and improvements.
- Multiple corrections to control elements
- Several corrections and improvements to body and facial animations in film sequences.
You can publish the developer’s patch notes on the game’s Reddit page.
Horizon Forbidden West is now available for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4.
Attack of the fanboy / captain / Horizon Forbidden West 1.13 Patch Notes May 5th update