The Forza Horizon 5 Series 5-Update, which is available for download today Tuesday, March 1, performs the support of the American Language Language (ASL) and the British Sign Language (BSL) for intermediate sequences, new bug fixes and updates for well-known problems, Improvements in the eventLab and more.
Playground Games has taken the feedback of the players to heart and have implemented some improvements in the game:
- Festival Playlist – With this update, points are awarded retroactively for faulty daily challenges and treasure hunt events in Series 1 and Series 2. As a result, the achievement “Min, Meet Max” is unlocked for those who have completed all other events and challenges within a series.
- Horizon Tour – We have fixed a problem where the Horizon Tour on the festival playlist automatically marked itself as completed, which led to a point deduction in past series.
* HEADLIGHTS – The car headlights are now working correctly in online races – especially practical for the narrow night struggles!
* Livery Editor – We have revised the level UI to make sure the levels are displayed and that the numbers do not cover the order data.
* Fotomodus – We have solved a problem that led to the time after switching to the photomodus unintentionally.
* Transport – The synchronization of civil traffic has been improved. This includes corrections for traffic vehicles not displayed in street races and in Horizon Life after online race.
But with these improvements, Playground Games will not be content and works on new updates . The following was announced:
“What the future is concerned, we work on some exciting improvements for Horizon Open, which we can speak soon. In addition, we are aware that the degree of difficulty “unbeatable drivatar” can have unexpected difficulty tips. We go to this feedback. “
“We continue to search for a solution to resolve erroneous lap times and high scores that are displayed in the Rival and PR Stunts rankings. As we have already communicated in January, this is not a quick solution, and we will continue to use that the ranking lists are fair and not affected. “
Continue with the event labs:
“In order to provide the creators of EventLab a larger selection of props, we added the seasonal props from the previous series updates to the Blueprint Builder. These include the Christmas decorations, trees and snowmen from Series 2 and the brand new party decorations from series 5. “
“When editing EventLab routes, you can now start editing from the start line, rather than from the first checkpoint. We also resolved a problem in which eventLab creations on Playground Games locations – such as the Horizon Stadium – ignored collision settings. “
PR Stunt Carnival: For the next four weeks, the Horizon Stadium turns into a stunt park. Look forward to ramps, drift zones, loops and smashables.
Mexico is also festive around the Horizon Rush Festival outpost. Here you expect fireworks and confetti.
New unlockable extras is also available:
Speed Trap Top | Welcome Spring
Speed Zone Top | Minecraft Theme
Trailblazer Top | Confetti Cannon
Danger Sign Top | Carnival parade
Drift Zone Top |
Horizon Rush Top |
Piñata Outfit 1 |
Piñata Outfit 2 |
The festival playlist leads on top of that four new cars in Forza Horizon 5 – two of them are new for Forza – and a unique Forza edition model of an existing car. Here are the vehicles that you can unlock in the coming weeks:
2018 KTM X-Bow GT4
2019 Toyota 4runner TRD Pro
2010 Noble M600
2020 Nissan GT-R Nismo (R35)
1965 Mini Cooper S Forza Edition
Car Pass Calendar: Owners of the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass can look forward to four new cars in Series 5. The vehicles appear in the next four weeks:
1986 Ford Mustang SVO – March 3
2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro – March 10th
2006 Noble M400 – March 17
2017 Ferrari # 25 Corse Clienti 488 Challenge – March 24th
Details of Forza Horizon 5 Series 6 will be presented in March in Horizon Customs Update.