AKITA: King Pig Thinks Pink is a two-dimensional metervania with hand-painted scenarios, it runs on behalf of the Spanish study Karuma Game Studio and from next September 7 will seek funding through a campaign in Kickstarter (you can follow it through the following link). The team, founded in 2018 and formed by four people, hKaruma Game not hesitated to show what their main sources of inspiration are: the art of Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap, the playable elements of Hollow Knight and Shantae and the Seven Sirens, Karuma Game well Karuma Game The sense of humor of Akira Toriyama. Next We leave your trailer .
Akita: King Pig Thinks Pink | Everything you need to know
The story of the game puts us in the skin of Akita and Lucy, protagonists of the title. Both are forced to investigate the origin of an evil stranger that is causing the appearance of monsters in the reign of Fansia . The adventure offers the possibility of playing both solo, and in the company of another person thanks to the cooperative multiplayer mode , which works locally. We leave you a review of the main characteristics of the game.
- Handmade traditional animation : The world, the characters and enemies are completely painted by hand and remind the cartoon series of yesteryear.
- Metroidvania type exploration : The scenario is designed to offer different areKaruma Game, hidden secrets and puzzles.
- Sense of humor : The study ensures that the sense of humor is simple, and that will have all audiences equally.
- Universal Language : The game does not have text dialogues; In its place there will be icons, vignettes and animations.
- Varied Bestiary : There are more than 50 types of enemies that camp at its wide range of Fansia.
- Field Skills : We will know allied characters that have exclusive, essential skills to access new roads and advance in history.
- Akita: King Pig Thinks Pink will premiere your funding campaign in Kickstarter next September 7 . It is scheduled to reach PC through Steam, and one of the expanded goals will be its launch in Nintendo Switch.